Tuesday, November 09, 2004

bonjour!

I decided to create this blog to help me learn French.

Why French? Because I have been charged with knowing French the next time I visit France, and I'd like to go back sometime, for myself and also to show my husband, whose only European trip has been to Spain.

Is this self-mandated? Well yes and no. This was the polite half-joking request of some family friends who took me out to dinner with when I visited Paris. Yes, that dinner was close to 10 years ago, and yes, I've visited France since then, but I haven't forgotten their request.

But speaking French (and understanding spoken French) are different from writing it. I know that, thanks. I figure this blog will be a starting point only.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home