Monday, September 12, 2005

Commute report



Miles when I got to work: 2542.7

Lame: I am feeling really lame lately. Slow and tired, mostly. Like people keep putting bricks in front of my bike and I have to ride over them. I think this will correct a bit starting this week - husband and I have switched again to 100% unprocessed foods and I'm heading back to yoga starting today.

Filed under "because we ride": Forget those turbo power super carbo gross-o health suppliments that come in cans and you can make "shakes" out of them. For a healthy pre, post or during-ride snack, try a delectable HOSTESS FRUIT PIE. They're just amazing. It's been years since I've had one, but damn it, I'm going to get around to eating one soon because they're little fried gifts from God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home