Thursday, March 03, 2005

Bad dream

I dreamed I had tatooee's remorse. (What is the correct term for someone who's been tatooed, anyway?)

I was in some kind of hippie town in California with my husband and my mom and we decided to attend an art opening at a gallery owned by my mom's friend.

Well, it just so happened that there was a tattoo artist at the art opening, sitting in a corner. It was very similiar to a face painter's booth at a street fair.

Without fear or much thought, I go over and get a design inked onto my back. The artist was skilled, and I think I picked something out of a book of really nice original designs. (No, it wasn't a Tazmanian Devil!)

Later on that day, I felt like an idiot for getting my ink without even thinking about my design.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home