Sunday, March 20, 2005

seriously thinking about vacation destinations

it's a grey sundayday; the blinds are drawn and i suspect it's a damp chilly outside. i'm wearing a fleece pullover on top of my flannel nightgown and i've tucked my frozen feet underneath my body.

in other words, this is the perfect scenario for surfing for vacation destinations. while the laptop quietly purrs, warming my lap (hello, automatic cat without the allergies!) i have found several possibilities for august:

Fyn, Denmark
Copenhagen would be nice for a home base and Fyn is just a short trip away.

Something odd
Like this place, for example. (Okay, who am I kidding. That's way too expensive.) Bali also sounds spectacular but depressing in that dressed-up tourist kinda way. Buenos Aires sounds excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home