Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Commute report


Miles when I got to work: 2208.2

Weather: Nice! Not too hot, not too cold.

Lungs: A little achy. I always swear I'm not going back to a smoky bar like the one we were at last night. The smoke makes the night extremely uncomfortable and I really regret it the next day, but alas, I went to a Monday night concert and now I'm paying for it.

About the photo: Found it here. Raleigh bikes and cigarettes were/are made by different companies with the same name, I believe. If they were both manufactured by the same company, that'd be like owning a kosher seafood restaurant run by nun prostitutes.

Sadness: VeloDiablo has stopped bike blogging for now. Major bummer. I checked his site daily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home