Saturday, August 13, 2005

Special report

I have won a race!

Sure, it was only 10 miles and the category was for women who had never raced before, but I - someone without a team - beat someone from a team.

The course was a fairly flat, windy loop with a hill towards the end. Towards the start of the race, I managed to work out a mutal draft situation with the girl who was leading with me, but towards the end I killed her on the hill and by the final lap it was cemented, the cute trophy with the girl cyclist (boobies and ponytail!) was all mine!

I have no average speed stats, as my cyclometer registered "e" for my average speed. I seem to remember I was solidly in the mid-20's for most of the race.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the coolest wife ever. She's so fast.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home