Thursday, September 15, 2005

Commute report



Miles when I got home from work today: 2571.7

Of interest: I saw two bike commuters on my way home today and one (the only one in my city that I know of) bike messenger while heading to lunch

Not quite as tired: I know I just jinxed myself by writing that. I think that that extra hour of sleep per night and the after-work naps are helping my body not shut down during the middle of the day.

Today's photo: Found via a Google Image search as usual. It's from the website for B.I.K.E., Bicycles and Ideas for Kids Empowerment, which seems to be a pretty cool organization. It may be an optical illusion, but it looks like the chain's on the right side of the bike...

In the bike news...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home