Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Movieoke and other trends

According some guy on The View today, movieoke is the hot, new trend for '05. I know Jay and most of my friends would kick ass at this. I, on the other hand, would suck. Sounds like a good concept, however.

Another thing for 2005 is the cereal bar. It's like a wine bar but it serves cereal instead. I'm a cereal fanatic, so this concept while a bit frivolous, is okay with me.

Also out for '05 according to the dude on The View -- LIVEstrong bracelets. Well duh. Once the high schoolers started wearing them, it had to become a little passe, despite the great cause. Hopefully the LAF will come up with a new item for this year.

Personally, I think that BitTorrent is the thing for '05. Same goes for health. It was sorta out last year, as the post-9/11 "home/comfort/indulgence" was still in. Low-carb is still out, as it has been for the past few months. Yummy non-alcoholic drinks are still in. Vespas are sorta out, even the vintage ones. Bubble tea will be in, I think, though I've been thinking it's going to be in for a long time and no dice.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home