Friday, April 15, 2005

bike report

Mileage when I got to work: 1198.1

Highlights: The restaurant commisary smelled like yeasty doughnuts; I have decided that that is officially my favorite scent. I just hate when they're making veggie soup, which has a sort of sour smell, because that smell lasts a whole block.

Also today, I raced a street cleaner (the machine, not a person walking along). I won due to a red light, but the street cleaner was really gunning it.

My CatEye is working again. It's getting feeble in its old age and I noticed earlier this week that it was not registering miles and wasn't registering speed, either. I fiddled with the location of the microphone-lookin' pickup and all was better.

Highlights from the ride home yesterday: A kid who, I guess, was keepin' it real, yelled, "Heeey muthafucka!". I yelled back, "Hey muthafucka." He smiled. I think he was surprised.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey muthafucka. You gots to keep it real on your commute.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home