Saturday, April 23, 2005

no riding today

it's snowing in april. no big surprise; this is what the weather does.

on top of that, have a yucky head cold thanks to evil airplane fumes. ever since that trip to the mutter museum, i'm convinced that legionnaire's disease is in every hotel i stay in, every plane i ride in.

i brought my yoga clothes out of town with me, but there was no time to yo, so to speak. i really ran my ass off, much more than i remember in previous years.

therefore, it's been at least 3 weeks since my last yoga class. i must get back tomorrow no matter what.

as for riding, it looks like the sun and warmish weather will be back monday, but with a cold morning low, i'll be getting at least one more use out of my face mask and gloves for this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home